Thursday, August 03, 2006

it's been ages since i blog, i jus dun have the mood, i jus dun have the energy, i'm not in the mood to elobrate why....i can;t say life has been really sucky, i can't say life has been good, i'm some sort stuck in between, i drag myself out of bed...i dun enjoy my job, i feel no passion, i dun feel for things anymore..i feel like my life is jus stagnant, like i'm going no where..i'm not fired up, i'm so frustrated, worst part is , u dunno wat u need to do turn things around, i wan't to believe god has a plan for me...but sometime i jus cant see wat he wants from me...sometime i jus feel lost and i question myself..is this where god want me to go? i'm jus so tired of thinking, i'm sick of the state of my life now...i want change...but i lack the will and the passion to do so...where can i get some? if only i can rekindle the passion i had for my dreams , the zeal i had for life..and remember it day by day..have the courage and the will to do what i want...

No comments: