Sunday, May 07, 2006

hey folks, sorry i have been MIA for sometime, been real bz working and on the weekends i'm just either too tired or uninspired to blog... well guys remember my last blog, i was having hell of a shit time, well things seem to got better, after a month or so i found a job, soon i'll getting my car, moving out to a nicer place ,most things but not everything seems to happen as planned, it jus got a bit delayed,shit still happens every now and than, but its not as bad as before.I'm still optimisitc things will all turn out fine... jus a matter of time. By the end of the year i might not achieve everything i wanted, but i expect at least to achieve 70-80% of my goals.

As for other matters, i feel like im slipping further and further away from my some of closes frens, cos timing was always wrong, when i'm free, their not, when they are, i'm not or their half way around the globe, i really do miss them, my fren once told me... people walk in and out of your life, some would stay , some would not, it's true, but i hope i would at least get to choose who will stay, but in truth , things like that can't be helped, you can only try your best and hope for the best.I have frens around me, but still i feel lonely, i miss frens who i can really connect with me.It's like their now all so far away, going on with their own life,i wonder if they are feeling the same.Some ppl tell me that's part of growing, you know what, this part sucks!

No comments: