Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another day has passed by, again I am filed with regrets with what I have done, what I have said, I have squandered another precious day, not being what I want to be, what I should be. I let fear took hold of me, I let residue of the past blurred my thoughts. Frustrated again I didn’t take hold of my own life, not living in faith. I let circumstances take charge of me, I let it drove me away from me. I am jus another passer by looking at my own life being driven. Tomorrow or days later, everything will be ok again; I would be given another chance at life. I will grow complacent again, I would do the same, driven again, until I crash. I am destroying myself over and over .I am stuck in a moment I can’t get out off. Lord what shall I do to break free? Guide me lord, never let me give up.

No comments: