Sunday, November 20, 2005

bzbzbbzbz
sorry guys, haven't blog for ages,quite bz lately, din even had time to blog about my kch trip,anyway i had a very good time,but after coming bck KL , it seems all hell has broke loose, my project was 50% disaster, its frustrating man, knowing tat u design it well, did your part well and than only to have other ppl screw it up,argghh i hate working with incompetent ppl...one fellow in my group didn't do his part up to my spec,not only tat,he din follow the database schema i gave him, another member DID NOT COMPLETE her part,luckily i forseen things like tat to happen and did a majority of the system myself,or else i would not only had a non-complete system to present but a non-existence perverted system .well tats the pass..
anyway, now i'm having my industrial placment at accenture, really bz man,1st day there and they threw me a deadline already, but , in a way its good ,i like a good challange, almost can't meet the deadline, luckily did thanks to my sifue, almost everyday i worked till 8-9 at nite , not tat they forced me to, but i feel compelled to, since i had a deadline and their still all there working, it much more nicer working with a competent and dedicated team, unlike the previous team i worked with,its really rewarding, i'm probaly the less competent person in the team rite now,lol, i'm building the my job with out much understanding of how it actually works,using a development tool i had no idea it existed, made alot of stupid mistakes, kinda frustrating, but it's a challange, and i hope to change all tat, its really ironic,all the while i would be the one designing the system and communicating it to the other members and had them build it, but now i'm blindly following some one else's design.

No comments: