Sunday, October 31, 2004

Finding my self
over and over
in the cloud of confusion
trying to find who i am
but the answer is always
the same
it's me
it's always the me i am
after all it's not bout finding
who i am
but its always rediscovering again
and again who i was
what i am
what i alawys been
it's always bout goin bck to my own road
no matter who or what lead me astray
i'd find my way back to me

so to the some of u...
who might mean well (thanks) or mean ill (go screw yerself)
telling me what i should be
who i should become
shut the fuck up!
i dun give a dam!
what u say or wat u tink
you're not me
you've never been me
you don't know who i am
with the grace of god
i shall be my ultimate judge
to what i am
to who i will be

for those who has always been there
accepting me for being me
being there for me no matter in what times
your truly great friends that i cherish

My advice,
just be you
listen to your inner self
follow your inner zeal
be who you are
your beautiful =)
even if your wrong,
you'll die being yourself
not someone else!

©2004 Nicholas Loh

No comments: